BAHEN & CO GUATEMALA CHOCOLATE – $10.00
Perched on the steep slopes of the Oana Itzam Mountains, Indigenous Mayan farmers cultivate a distinctive cacao. Find flavours of banana and soft caramel tones. 75% cacao. Bahen’s beans are honourably sourced, roasted, cracked, winnowed, stone ground, conched and aged using rare vintage machines. Made in micro batches in Margaret River.
- Ingredients of cacao beans, organic cane sugar and coffee beans.
- 75% dark chocolate.
- Honourably sourced cacao.
- Handcrafted in Margaret River, Western Australia.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE & WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue paper and white gloss gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).