BROOKLYN CANDLE STUDIO, NEW YORK, ESCAPIST BROOKLYN CANDLE – $68.00
“Beautifully made. Clean-burning. Double-wicked”.
It was only a matter of time before this studio created a candle named after its origination in Brooklyn. Inspired by late nights lingering with friends in aged leather booths of bustling cocktail bars, live jazz serenading the room and sipping drinks infused with exotic ingredients like wild sage, cassis, and orange blossom. Part of the leather and spice family. Made with 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly clean burn, lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Burn time up to 70 hours. Made in Brooklyn, New York. H&H is a trusted custodian to this maker in Australia.
- Top notes of orange blossom and neroli, middle notes of leather and cassis and base notes of patchouli and wild sage.
- 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly clean burn.
- Cotton braided double wick
- Screen-printed tumbler.
- Fine perfume oils and essential oils.
- Burn time up to 70 hours.
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn, New York.
Usual warnings specified on underside of candle.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- BROOKLYN CANDLE STUDIO CANDLE BOX.
- H&H WHITE GIFT TOTE. Minimally packaged in our signature white gift tote.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).