CHEENGOO WOOD KNITTED GREY BUNNY TEETHING RATTLE – $28.00
This beautiful crocheted wooden rattle/teether is made with all natural materials. The wooden teether is hand-made by woodcrafters in Latvia using untreated 100% FSC-certified maple wood. Maple wood will not splinter if broken, and it’s naturally antibacterial. Since it is left untreated, it’s completely non-toxic and biodegradable. The bunny is 100% cotton yarn and stuffed with biodegradable corn fibres. Cheengoo specialises in a line of modern, hand-crafted toys and accessories for infants and young children. Its products are handmade ethically using natural materials. Cheengoo toys are first imagined in San Francisco and then brought to life by its international team of skilled artisans.
- Responsibly and sustainably sourced.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- FSC certified.
- Cotton fibres are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Rigorously tested by independent test institutes complying with the requirements of highest product safety standards.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE &/OR WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue and/or paper gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within. Gift boxing option available at check-out.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).