HARPER & HAYES X BROOKLYN CANDLE STUDIO WRAPPED CANDLE (BLUSH) – MONTANA FOREST – $58.00
“Beautifully made. Clean-burning”.
Housed in a clear jar with a brushed gold lid, the 100% soy candle’s simple black & white label, which nods to 19th century apothecaries, echoes the candle’s wax. Inspired by the fresh evergreens that grow in the airy mountains of Montana, this scent is reminiscent of nature in a far-off place. A Brooklyn Candle Studio original blend of blue spruce, pine, and camphor essential oils and fragrance. Burn time up to 50 hours. Wrapped in a blush hand-made furoshiki wrap. H&H is a trusted custodian to Brooklyn Candle Studio in Australia.
- Top notes of blue spruce and pine, middle notes of cyprus and base notes of moss and cedarwood.
- Eco-friendly clean burn.
- Cotton braided wick.
- Fine perfume oils and essential oils.
- Burn time up to 50 hours.
- Hand-batched in Brooklyn, New York.
- Locally hand-sewn furoshiki wrap.
Usual warnings specified on underside of candle.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H FUROSHIKI WRAP – BLUSH. Hand-sewn from Lithuanian linen in our studio, which can be reused as a napkin or bandana.
- SEASONAL DRIED FLORAL BUNDLE. A signature floral touch to brighten the home.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).