H&H SCOTTISH CASHMERE SOCKS – WHITE – $60.00
“Made in Scotland”.
Perfect for slipping on during the long cold Winter, these soft socks are made in Scotland from the finest cashmere. Knitted with love and pride from a maker in the heart of the Scottish Borders. Made using cashmere with added nylon to strengthen the socks for durability and comfort, these socks are ankle height with a turnover that can be adjusted for comfort. Using machine-linked toes provides a flawless finish, every piece is knitted in Hawick, Scotland, the home of cashmere. These single rib ankle socks are suitable for day-to-day wear. The socks are designed with a turnover for extra comfort, but can be fully extended to be worn pulled up, or slouched down for a more relaxed look.
- Made of cashmere (85%) and nylon (15%).
- Measures 20cm from ankle up.
- 1×1 single rib.
- Size UK4-7/EU 37-41.
- Made in Scotland.
- We recommend hand washing all cashmere socks. Use a neutral soap or specialist cashmere shampoo in lukewarm water. Keep the water temperature even throughout the hand washing process. Rinse with fresh lukewarm water, then gently squeeze out excess water. Leave flat to dry naturally away from direct heat. Do not tumble dry. Iron on a cool setting if required. Avoid washing too often.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE &/OR WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue and/or paper gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within. Gift boxing option available at check-out.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).
There are no reviews yet.