ILĀ, NY, CYPRUS FLAKE – $28.00
This delicate sea salt, harvested off the coast of Cyprus, embodies the taste of the Mediterranean. Its unique pyramid shape is the result of a lengthy solar evaporation process—it can take up to two years for it to reach completion. Sprinkle it whole or crumble the delicate flakes between the fingers for the preferred texture. Ilā, New York, produces a beautiful collection of essential, elevated ingredients for your kitchen and home. Carefully sourced from farms, purveyors and artisans around the globe, each of Ilā’s products has been selected for its integrity and delivered with great care and purpose.
- Flavour notes of delicate light and clean.
- Mineral rich.
- An essential for any cook.
- Use as a finishing salt on all foods.
- Harvested in Cyprus, Greece.
- 1 oz / 28gm.
- Bottled in glass jar in New York.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE & WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue paper and white gloss gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).