ILĀ, NY, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – $58.00
In a 100-year old mill situated among the ancient groves of Andalusia, olives are hand-picked and pressed on the same day to ensure the utmost flavor and freshness. The cold, bright winters and hot, dry summers of the Southern Spanish region of Cordoba create prime conditions for producing olives of exceptional quality and a richer, smoother olive oil with a more golden hue than its Italian counterpart. Carefully sourced from farms, purveyors and artisans around the globe, each of Ilā’s products has been selected for its integrity and delivered with great care and purpose.
- Flavour notes of warm, fruity and nutty.
- Extra virgin, cold-pressed.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and Omega 3 acids.
- An essential for any cook.
- Versatile olive oil for cooking and table side.
- Harvested in Cordoba, Spain.
- 15oz / 425gm.
- Bottled in glass jar in New York.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE & WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue paper and white gloss gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).