ILĀ, NY, PERUVIAN PINK SEA SALT – $28.00
Beautifully blush colour salt (rumored to cultivate positive energy) which comes from the mystical rose quartz caves that line the Sacred Valley of the Incas. As one of the healthiest salts in the world, it has been carefully hand-harvested for over 2,000 years by local Peruvian families. Ilā, New York, produces a beautiful collection of essential, elevated ingredients for your kitchen and home. Carefully sourced from farms, purveyors and artisans around the globe, each of Ilā’s products has been selected for its integrity and delivered with great care and purpose.
- Flavour notes of complex and crisp.
- Rich in trace minerals.
- An essential for any cook.
- Use as a finishing salt to pair with salads, vegetables, meats and fish.
- Harvested in Peru.
- 2 oz / 57gm.
- Bottled in glass jar in New York.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE & WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue paper and white gloss gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).