ILĀ, NY, SEL DE GUÉRANDE SALT – $28.00
This fleur de sel, French for “flower of salt”, derives its name from the scent of violets faintly drifting from the drying mounds of white crystals. Made of a delicate composition, it is often referred to as the greatest salt in all the world. Ilā, New York, produces a beautiful collection of essential, elevated ingredients for your kitchen and home. Carefully sourced from farms, purveyors and artisans around the globe, each of Ilā’s products has been selected for its integrity and delivered with great care and purpose.
- Flavour notes of fine and earthy.
- Mineral rich.
- An essential for any cook.
- Use as a finishing salt to pair with fish, cheese, vegetables and chocolate.
- Harvested in Guérande, France.
- 1.5oz / 43gm.
- Bottled in glass jar in New York.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE & WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue paper and white gloss gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).