MARGARET RIVER HONEY COMPANY COASTAL PEPPERMINT HONEY – $24.00
Discover the unique flavours of indigenous flora from Western Australia. This Coastal Peppermint Honey is a dark, luscious, thick honey, which does not crystallise. Despite the name, there is no prominent taste or aroma of peppermint, although you may detect a hint of mint depending on the season. The aroma is rich, warm and inviting whilst the flavour is full-bodied and complex with notes of dried orange rind, toffee, clove and allspice, then finished with a warm pepperiness at the back of the palate provide balance to the underlying sweetness.
- Unpasteurised, minimal filtered honey.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Sustainable glass packaging.
- Made in small batches in Margaret River, WA.
May contain bee pollen and propolis which can cause sever allergic reactions. Do not feed to infants under 12 months of age.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE &/OR WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue and/or paper gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).