This year, we’ve cross-collaborated with many of our finest Australian lifestyle producers, to bring you the quality you’ve come to expect. Plenty of whites and neutrals run through our hamper and gift ranges to effortlessly fit into any home. Expect to also find products that are exclusive to us in Australia. A Harper & Hayes gift hamper is always well received and comes with our exceptional attention to detail and extra layer of luxury that you won’t find anywhere else.
QUIET MEADOW (WITH PINOT NOIR) – DELUXE – $178.00
A carefully hand-picked selection of fine local and international wine producers complete these truly intentional gift boxes.
- KOOYONG ESTATE PINOT NOIR. It offers an overall expression of the Kooyong vineyard, with parcels of fruit from various soils and mesoclimates blended together to create the Estate label. The aromatic and expressive nose offers black cherry, floral and barrel-derived spice notes, together with complexing scents of citrus and lavender. There is a suppleness to the mid-palate, that offers flavours of pomegranate as well as earthier characters. Fine tannin provides structural support, which leads, with length and directness, to a pleasing forest fruit and sour cherry finish. This wine will greatly reward mid-term cellaring. From the Mornington Peninsula;
- HARPER & HAYES X TWO LITTLE TARTS APPLE PIE POPCORN. An infusion of hand popped Australian corn kernels coated with a combination of spiced caramel chocolate, dried apple and caramalised nuts. Made in Melbourne for Harper and Hayes Store. 100gm.
- WONDAREE MACADAMIA NUTS – ROASTED. Deliciously crunchy and roasted in sea salt, these premium quality macadamia nuts are grown by a small farmstead on the Atherton Tablelands, Far North Qld. 50gm.
- KNUTSFORD GOURMET FENNEL & SEA SALT GRAHAM CRACKERS. A short buttery biscuit perfectly balanced with sweet and salty then complimented using toasted fennel seeds. Pairs beautifully with a strong blue cheese or mature cheddar. Made in Perth. 90gm.
- MOREISH MENU MERINGUE BITES – BLUEBERRY. Using exceptional ingredients for an outstanding taste, these premium meringue bites are created with gifting in mind. Hand-made into sheets, using Australian and organic ingredients sourced from some of the finest producers, they are then flavoured with blueberries that have been dried using unique low-temperature drying technology to preserve their colour, flavour and nutrition. A perfect sweet treat on its own or include in an Eton Mess, crumbled over mousses, puddings, cakes and ice-cream or drizzled with dessert sauces or chocolate. Made in The Blue Mountains, NSW using organic ingredients. 30gm.
- BETTENAY’S SEA SALTED CARAMEL NOUGAT. A most decadent flavour of sea salt and slow cooked caramel generously poured over Bettenay’s traditional honey & toasted almond bar. Produced in small batches in the heart of Margaret River. 90gm.
- BAHEN & CO PAPUA NEW GUINEA CHOCOLATE. Sourced from a volcanic valley on the wild isles of Papua New Guinea, this heirloom cacao exhibits flavours of raspberry cream & citrus fruits. 70% cacao. Bahen’s beans are honourably sourced, roasted, cracked, winnowed, stone ground, conched and aged using rare vintage machines. Made in micro batches in Margaret River. 75gm.
- BAHEN & CO ORGANIC MILK CHOCOLATE. Made from Madagascan cacao from the Somia Plantation, then combined with organic milk. Distinctively creamy with notes of caramel and shortbread. Bahen’s beans are honourably sourced, roasted, cracked, winnowed, stone ground, conched and aged using rare vintage machines. Made in micro batches in Margaret River.
- H&H KEEPSAKE WOOD BOX. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms. Locally made.
- H&H TEXTURED GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your intentional message (or blank card included).
- H&H TRIM & EMBELLISHMENT. Our signature finely finished detailing.