QUIET MEADOW – DELUXE – $128.00
A fine selection of local and international fare, complete with a hard-working keepsakes that will last long after the event.
- IAN LEAMON, BENDIGO PINOT NOIR 2017. Made exclusively from grapes grown by Christopher Bennett high in the Strathbogie Ranges. This cool climate site produces elegant wines with great intensity of flavour and complexity. 750ml. Post fermentation the Pinot Noir was aged in French oak barriques prior to bottling. Enjoy now or cellar for a further 5 to 8 years. (Substituted for Ian Leamon Chardonnay 2018.)
- TWO LITTLE TARTS CARAMEL & SEA SALT POPCORN. An infusion of hand popped Australian corn kernels delicately coated in a secret salted caramel and baked to crispy perfection. Made in Melbourne. 100gm.
- WONDAREE MACADAMIA NUTS – ROASTED. Deliciously crunchy and roasted in sea salt, these premium quality macadamia nuts are grown by a small farmstead on the Atherton Tablelands, Far North Qld. 50gm.
- MCCREAS CANDIES’ BLACK LAVA & SEA SALT CARAMELS. Rich, creamy caramel with crystals of Hawaiian black sea salt. Hand-made in Boston, USA. H&H is a trusted custodian of this brand in Australia. Small tube.
- OUR BRASS BOWL. A hand-shaped brass bowl designed for sea salt or nuts. Made to the highest quality in India.
- SEASONAL DRIED FLORAL BUNDLE. A signature floral touch to brighten your home.
- HARPER & HAYES WOOD BOX. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms. Locally made.
- HARPER & HAYES GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).