QUIET MEADOW – DELUXE – $150.00
A fine selection of a small batch wine from the rolling hills of Victoria accompanied with fine pairings of international mulled spices and locally made chocolate and salted caramel to give to staff as being part of your company’s success story. From the staff who put in more than a good day’s work each day to a gesture of gratitude to a one-on-one colleague.
- CANNIBAL CREEK CHARDONNAY 2017. Apricot and oak with a seam of mineral characters, and hints of butter. Firm acidity gives structure and balance, this comes together with burnt match and a flinty finish. 750ml. Hand-picked and crafted in traditionally small batches by Pat and Kirsten Hardiker, Tynong North.
- BELLOCQ TEA ATELIER MULLING SPICES. An exotic blend of bark, roots, spices and blossoms to infuse cider, wine and spirits. H&H is a trusted custodian to Bellocq Tea Atelier in Australia. From Brooklyn, New York.
- LOUISA MORRIS PINK SALTED CARAMEL. Lovingly hand-made near the NSW border, with all natural, locally sourced ingredients, this can be used as a filling for tartlets, macarons, cakes, or simply poured over sticky date desserts or ice-cream. 240gm. Made in Wahgunyah.
- SISKO CHOCOLATE – DARK CHOCOLATE ROCKY ROAD. Hand-made rocky road lovingly enrobed in smooth dark chocolate. The team at Sisko Studio have been making decadent artisan chocolates since 2009 in historic Auburn, an unbounded neighbourhood of Hawthorn. 70% cocoa. 100gm.
- ANTIQUE BRASS SPREADER. A perfectly sized hand-forged brass spreader ideal for spreads, pates and pastes.
- DRIED FLORAL WREATH. A signature floral touch to brighten your home for the holidays.
- HARPER & HAYES KEEPSAKE KRAFT BOX WITH FESTIVE DESIGN. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms.
- HARPER & HAYES GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).