This year, we’ve cross-collaborated with many of our finest Australian lifestyle producers, to bring you the quality you’ve come to expect. Plenty of whites and neutrals run through our hamper and gift ranges to effortlessly fit into any home. Expect to also find products that are exclusive to us in Australia. A Harper & Hayes gift hamper is always well received and comes with our exceptional attention to detail and extra layer of luxury that you won’t find anywhere else.
QUIET MEADOW – SUITE – $138.00
A carefully hand-picked selection of fine local and international wine producers complete these truly intentional gift boxes.
- THE ROSE BY COSENTINO, NAPA VALLEY, CA. As fresh as the first blush of a new morning, ripe with opportunity. Drink for brunch or as an aperitif. Anytime is right to be in the pink!
- HARPER & HAYES X TWO LITTLE TARTS APPLE PIE POPCORN. An infusion of hand popped Australian corn kernels coated with a combination of spiced caramel chocolate, dried apple and caramalised nuts. Made in Melbourne for Harper and Hayes Store.
- KNUTSFORD GOURMET BLACK PEPPER & SESAME SPELT BISCUITS. A short, savoury butter biscuit made from wholemeal spelt flour for a delicious nutty flavour and complimented with a mix of black and white sesame then spiced with black pepper. Pairs beautifully with all firm and soft goats’ cheeses or a sharp aged Pecorino. Made in Perth. 80gm.
- MOREISH MENU MERINGUE BITES – STRAWBERRY. Using exceptional ingredients for an outstanding taste, these premium meringue bites are created with gifting in mind. Hand-made into sheets, using Australian and organic ingredients sourced from some of the finest producers, they are then flavoured with strawberries that have been dried using unique low-temperature drying technology to preserve their colour, flavour and nutrition. A perfect sweet treat on its own or include in an Eton Mess, crumbled over mousses, puddings, cakes and ice-cream or drizzled with dessert sauces or chocolate. Made in The Blue Mountains, NSW using organic ingredients. 30gm.
- KNUTSFORD GOURMET FENNEL & SEA SALT GRAHAM CRACKERS. A short buttery biscuit perfectly balanced with sweet and salty then complimented using toasted fennel seeds. Pairs beautifully with a strong blue cheese or mature cheddar. Made in Perth. 90gm.
- BETTENAY’S LIMONCELLO CREME NOUGAT. A blend of unique Southwest sourced honey combined with generously toasted South Australian almonds and balanced with Italy’s famous Limoncello Liqueur. Produced in small batches in the heart of Margaret River. 90gm.
- BAHEN & CO ORGANIC MILK CHOCOLATE. Made from Madagascan cacao from the Somia Plantation, then combined with organic milk. Distinctively creamy with notes of caramel and shortbread. Bahen’s beans are honourably sourced, roasted, cracked, winnowed, stone ground, conched and aged using rare vintage machines. Made in micro batches in Margaret River. 75gm.
- WONDAREE MACADAMIA NUTS – HONEY ROASTED. Deliciously crunchy, roasted in sea salt and then honey, these premium quality macadamia nuts are grown by a small farmstead on the Atherton Tablelands, Far North Qld.
- H&H KEEPSAKE WOOD BOX. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms. Locally made.
- H&H TEXTURED GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your intentional message (or blank card included).
- H&H TRIM & EMBELLISHMENT. Our signature finely finished detailing.