SAPHIRA – $108.00
An intentional collection to take to thank your host/ess for an upcoming event or housewarming. Thoughtful finds designed to be opened and enjoyed long after the party has left.
- STONEWARE CELLAR & SPOON. Designed in California and hand-crafted in Vietnam with smooth inner finish. Hand-wash only.
- ILĀ, NY SEL DE GUERANDE. This fleur de sel, French for “flower of salt”, derives its name from the scent of violets faintly drifting from the drying mounds of white crystals. Made of a delicate composition, it is often referred to as the greatest salt in all the world.
- MAKER COFFEE BEANS – GABRIEL NUNES. The coffees harvested from the Nunes Coffee farms are rated as one of the best in the world. They are winners of national and international awards, and are renowned for their dedication and the use of innovative processes and advanced technologies. Arara is a natural hybridisation between Obatã and Yellow Catucai and, combined with a anaerobic fermentation, it produces a coffee that has a complex, unique, acidity with supple sweetness to back it up. This coffee is well suited for both espresso and filter formats. Choice of ground or whole. Roasted in Richmond. 250gm.
- SPENCER COCOA WHITE CHOCOLATE BAR. Made from cocoa butter pressed from Bougainville beans. 33% cocoa. Made in Mudgee.
- SEASONAL DRIED FLORAL BUNDLE. A signature floral touch to brighten the home.
- H&H KEEPSAKE WOOD BOX. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms. Locally made.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).