SHOWGEM – $230.00
A stunning overseas collection of useful, go-to pieces for the perfect host/ess or housewarming gift. Carefully sourced with solid workmanship at its core from Japan, USA, the Mediterranean and Far-East, these are truly one of a kind finds.
- ILĀ, NY EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – BLACK LABEL. In a 100-year old mill situated among the ancient groves of Andalusia, olives are hand-picked and pressed on the same day to ensure the utmost flavor and freshness. The cold, bright winters and hot, dry summers of the Southern Spanish region of Cordoba create prime conditions for producing olives of exceptional quality and a richer, smoother olive oil with a more golden hue than its Italian counterpart. H&H is a trusted custodian of this brand in Australia.
- ILĀ, NY SEL DE GUERANDE. This fleur de sel, French for “flower of salt”, derives its name from the scent of violets faintly drifting from the drying mounds of white crystals. Made of a delicate composition, it is often referred to as the greatest salt in all the world.
- FOG LINEN WORK TEA TOWEL. A hard-working kitchen staple, this cloth is durable, long-lasting, and complete with a cotton loop for easy hang-dry. It will grow softer and more absorbent with every wash. White check design. 100% linen. Made in Japan. Also available in seersucker and hounds-tooth designs.
- OUR COPPER & WOOD CHEESE SET. Designed in California and hand-crafted in India. Hand-wash only.
- OUR MANGO WOOD BOARD. A simplistic, light-weight hard-wearing piece.
- SEASONAL DRIED FLORAL BUNDLE. A signature floral touch to brighten the home.
- H&H KEEPSAKE WOOD BOX. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms. Locally made.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).