SOPRANOLABS, NEW YORK, DEAD SEA MUD SEAWEED VEGAN SOAP – $18.00
A naturally vegan soap hand-crafted from organic vegetable oils, Dead Sea mineral mud, algae (seaweed) powder, tea tree, eucalyptus, spearmint, peppermint and lemongrass essential oils and Dead Sea salt. It is very mild to use for the face due to the high content of organic olive oil and leaves your skin clean and smooth, whilst the Dead Sea mud absorbs and removes toxins and impurities. Made in small batches in New York to ensure the highest quality. Harper & Hayes is a trusted custodian to this maker in Australia.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Contains no preservatives, sulfate free.
- Algae powder is a rich source of vitamins and other nutrients making for an effective cleansing and exfoliating agent.
- Dead Sea mineral mud has a high content of salts and minerals that are claimed to be essential for the body, assisting in improving blood circulation, which may in turn aid in cell regeneration.
- All-natural and vegan.
- Made in New York.
Saponified olive oil*, shea butter*, coconut oil*, sustainable palm oil*, castor oil*, algae powder, Dead Sea mud, tea tree, eucalyptus, spearmint, peppermint and lemongrass essential oils, Dead Sea salt.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- For external use only.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H WHITE GIFT TOTE. Minimally packaged in our signature white gift tote or ask us about our gift box service.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).
There are no reviews yet.