SOPRANOLABS, NEW YORK, ROSE HIBISCUS STEAM – $24.00
An all-natural, vegan organic face steam which does double-duty as a bath tea. Hand-made with a detoxing blend of rose, hibiscus, chamomile, lavender, cornflower, calendula and citrus orange peel – these fragrant flowers and herbs specifically chosen for their skin-benefiting properties. Made in small batches in New York. H&H is a trusted custodian to this maker in Australia.
- Steaming helps in dilating the pores and makes it easier for extractions, and removing dirt whilst giving tired, dull skin that rosy, dewy post-steam glow.
- Comprises recyclable glass bottle with aluminium cap top.
- Made in New York.
Rosa centrifolia (rose) flower*, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) flower*, matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower*, centaurea cyanus (cornflower) flower*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, citrus aurantium dulcius (orange) peel*.
DIRECTIONS: Place 1-2 tablespoons of blend into a large bowl, cover with 3-4 cups of boiling water. Lean over the bowl, covering the head with a towel, and steam for 10-15 minutes. Follow with a cool water rinse. You can reuse the floral water by adding it to a clay mask for a full facial treatment or place in the bath.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H WHITE GIFT TOTE. Minimally packaged in our signature white gift tote or ask us about our gift box service.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).
There are no reviews yet.