A tribute to some of our best makers Australia-wide. The recipient will enjoy a collection of small batch produce sourced for their quality produce and exceptional tastes. A fine foodie selection to enjoy for breakfast and morning tea makes this gift curate a go-to gift for the host/hostess, house-warming gift, birthday or just because.
- WELLINGTON APIARY BLUE GUM HONEY (small batch). The unique taste of this limited release honey has been produced in this flavour during Summer and Autumn. This small batch range reflects the irregular flowering of certain local flora species which have been harvested on a small scale. Limited release of only 50 jars this year. 325gm.
- THE GRAINGE HAND-MADE JAM – RASPBERRY & BOYSENBERRY. Paul Grainger lovingly makes this old-style jam in small batches whilst retaining its natural colour and flavour. 370gm.
- SPENCER COCOA DARK CHOCOLATE BAR. Single origin grown in Vanuatu and made in Mudgee. Made from 72% cocoa. 100gm.
- THE BISCUIT SHOP YOYO. Lovingly hand-made in small batches in Boolarra, Victoria by Jamie Sciberras, this beautiful biscuit is the best ever tried here, hands-down.
- MUD & GEE TEA SELECTION. These delightful loose-leaf teas have been handcrafted in Mudgee, New South Wales. Set of 2.
- OUR LINEN NAPKIN – SOFT BLUE.
- SEASONAL DRIED FLORAL BUNDLE. A signature floral touch to brighten your workplace or home.
- HARPER & HAYES KEEPSAKE WOOD BOX. Reusable and just perfect for storing treasured mementos, photos and heirlooms.
- HARPER & HAYES GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).