URB APOTHECARY, CALIFORNIA, CACTUS MILK HYDRATING MILK BATH – $72.00
Whilst you may think that cactus is prickly, this luxurious soak with soothing nopal and coconut milk will leave the body feeling silky. We love how it restores moisture, and leaves the body feeling silky. A pure delight for the body, mind, and spirit. Every product is made with intention and passion in Lyna Allred’s small studio in Northern California, using the highest quality materials sourced from fairtrade, organic and local suppliers and farmers. Individually batched. Made in California. H&H is a trusted custodian of this fine maker Australia.
- Ideal for soothing irritated skin.
- Cruelty-free, SLS-free, paraben-free.
- Free of chemical additives and preservatives.
- 8oz / 240gm.
- Bottled in recyclable glass jar.
Coconut milk powder*, tapioca maltodextrin derived from organic yuca root, colloidal oatmeal, baking soda, dendritic salt, white kaolin clay, powders of nopal cactus*, linden leaf and blossom*, yarrow leaf and blossom*, coconut* and amor.
Simply swirl however much of the powder is wanted until dispersed and then relax.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H TISSUE & WRAP. Minimally packaged in our beautiful tissue paper and white gloss gift wrap to highlight the integrity of the product within.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).