LEGRA, UK, LAVENDER, GERANIUM & PATCHOULI NATURAL DEODORANT – $28.00
LEGRA deodorant is formulated from all natural, non irritating ingredients. As well as being aluminium free, this small batch, fine English maker doesn’t use baking soda or bicarbonate of soda in its formula as these can be abrasive and can often cause reactions. Every ingredient in LEGRA’s formula has a purpose in keeping you dry and odour free. This brilliant natural deodorant has a calm, soothing fragrance created with a blend of lavender, geranium and patchouli essential oils. It’s free of aluminium-based ingredients and neutralises odour whilst keeping you fresh. Non-greasy or sticky formula glides on easily and is quickly absorbed – only a small amount is needed to obtain great results. Made in small batches, each hand-numbered, in beautiful Leigh-On-Sea, England. H&H is a trusted custodian to this fine maker in Australia.
Made with cocoa seed butter*, coconut oil*, arrowroot root, kaolin clay, candellila wax, non-nano zinc oxide, hemp seed oil, mango seed butter, lavender flower oil, geranium flower oil, patchouli oil, and naturally occurring essential oils of citral, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, limonene and linalool.
- Before first use – with lid in place, gently push up from bottom to expose deodorant.
- Apply a few swipes to underarms ensuring full coverage and carefully replace lid after application. As push-up tube is not retractable, only push up again when required.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For external use only.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H WHITE GIFT TOTE. Minimally packaged in our signature white gift tote or ask us about our gift box service.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).