SOPRANOLABS, NEW YORK, ROSE GERANIUM VEGAN SOAP – $18.00
A naturally vegan soap hand-crafted from organic vegetable oils, rose geranium oil, kaolin and French pink clays. It is very mild to use for the face due to the high content of organic olive oil and leaves your skin clean and smooth, whilst the kaolin and French pink clays gently absorb and remove toxins and impurities. Made in small batches in New York to ensure the highest quality. Harper & Hayes is a trusted custodian to this maker in Australia.
- Contains no preservatives, sulfate free.
- Kaolin clay helps to cleanse and exfoliates dead skin cells and to rid the body of toxins.
- It is very moisturizing, lathers great and smells fantastic.
- All-natural and vegan.
- Made in New York.
Saponified lavender-infused olive oil*, coconut oil*, sustainable palm oil*, shea butter*, rose geranium, geranium bourbon, jamarosa, ylang-ylang, lemongrass and French lavender essential oils, French pink and kaolin clays.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- For external use only.
HOW IT LEAVES OUR STUDIO:
Included in this gift are:
- H&H WHITE GIFT TOTE. Minimally packaged in our signature white gift tote or ask us about our gift box service.
- H&H GIFTING CARD. Hand-written with your message (or blank card included).